Wednesday, June 23, 2010

GOOD NEWS WEEK. :P.

What a good week.
Marion (who is my favourite on Masterchef) won BOTH challenges this week, yay!

And I know this is premature, and I shouldn't really say this seeing as nearly all my favourites have been eliminated from Masterchef, but I predict Marion will win Masterchef 2010.
I kid you not.
She's so happy ALL THE TIME. I love it. :D.
So yeah. You heard it here first. :P.

On with the good news, Julia Gillard is the new Prime Minister!
Well, because of my lack of knowledge of politics, I don't know whether she IS the Prime Minister NOW, or whether she could be the next prime minister if she wins the election.
idk.
Anyhoo, hopefully everyone votes for Labor over Liberal. Because I said so. :).
RANGA FOR PM~!
Teehee.
Julia Gillard's first act of PM: Payback for all the 'ranga' jokes over the years.
QUICK, EVERYONE, HIDE IN MY BOMB SHELTER!!!11.

Ahhh.
Now, to finish off a good week, I want to see Geelong get thrashed on Friday night, Sydney thrashed on the following night, and Adelaide thrashed on the following day. :P.
And Glee is on tonight. ^________^

2 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

She's prime minister right now!!

I want to get a Julia t-shirt like Kevin 07... Julia 10 doesn't really work... hm....

If you have a good slogan, tell me, I'll put it on a t-shirt.

Laura said...

Yeah, I think the media campaigning people will have a tough time trying to rhyme Julia with ten. Hmm...
lol.