Thursday, June 17, 2010

I AM A LIAR, MWA HA HA~.

Thank you to the wonderful Penguins Quack for this award:

Okay, there are some rules to go with this award.
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award
  2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
  3. Link to the person who nominated you
  4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth, or vice-versa
  5. Nominate seven "creative" writers
  6. Post links to the blogs you nominate
  7. Leave a comment on each blog letting them know they've won the award.
Okily dokily, here are the 7 statements that could be true or false. Enjoy!
Note to reader: I am a really bad liar. So, if you spot a statement that is ridiculously false, it probably is false. :/.

1. In year 10, I was innocently getting my lunch out of my locker, and out of nowhere, a mandarin hit me in the face.

2. In primary school, this fat kid fell on me and I broke my arm.

3. This one time, at band camp, I pushed my sister in a lake.

4. When I was about 11 or something, I walked into a door handle thingy, and got a cut above my eyebrow.

5. In my lovely collection of cats which I constantly throw at people and act all crazy, there's one named Jimmy Bartel.

6. When I was 8, I bumped into a wall and knocked out all my teeth, and THAT'S how I became a Collingwood supporter.

7. In year 8, I ate a plate of snails.

And yeah.
Have a guess as to which are true and which are false and I'll confirm them in the next post.
And tag yourselves, I'm too lazy and can't be bothered.
(Yeah, you might want to take the award away from me but whatever! /lazy).

5 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

Ha ha! Number 2 happened to my friend but in year 12! He was carrying the "larger" guy on his back and tripped. The other guy landed on his wrist and broke it.

I kind of believe all of these... If I had to pick one that was a lie I'd go with the cat one.

Laura said...

I'll post the answers soon, whenever I can be bothered.

lol. :D.

lucy said...

I like your new blog theme, Laura! It's so bright and pretty!

Lol, this post made me laugh. I think... no 2 is true :P

Laura said...

lol, I know right, orange is a pretty colour. :D.

I'll put the answers up soon. :).

jasonbob said...

longchamp
yeezy boost 350
curry 7
yeezy shoes
balenciaga shoes
curry shoes
jordans shoes
stone island
golden goose sale
jordan shoes