Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MEME.

Remember last year when I did this that I got from this person?
Yeah, well, I'mma going to do it again. Because that's how I roll. :D.


Okay. The date is 17th December. So, I'm going to do 17 things I love and 12 things I hate.
I love:
  1. Dale Thomas, my bf.
  2. Rove. I'm hoping he makes another TV show and comes back next year. ;).
  3. Mitchie, my bff. Oh yeahhhh, we still throw pies at everyone, it's great, lmao. :P.
  4. Glee. Channel 10 are putting Glee repeats on Sunday nights now that they've played all of Season 1. YAYYY, LOLLL! :D.
  5. Twitter.
  6. The Cleveland Show. I'm really enjoying this spin-off series even though Stewie and Chris aren't in it.
  7. Futurama. Lovin' the new episodes at the moment. Haha.
  8. The cricket. Go Australia, you good things! Shove a pie in Chris Gayle's face, Mitchie! LOL.
  9. Cookies from Subway. :).
  10. The song Tik Tok. WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELIN' LIKE P.DIDDY~!
  11. Katy Perry. She's like awesome, okay? I like that 3OH!3 song which she sings in, stfu.
  12. Jacob Black. Mm.
  13. Chocolate. Om nom nom.
  14. Neapolitan ice-cream.
  15. Hobbits. Like Sam and Frodo and Pippin and Luke (from the Kooks). LOLL.
  16. Alvin and the Chipmunks. I WANNA SEE THAT MOVIE SO MUCH. Chipmunks = win.
  17. The Cadbury gorilla. We are totally getting married~, despite the fact that I'm getting married to Dale Thomas. LOLWHUT.

I hate:

  1. Really hot days where I'm drowning in my own sweat. I'm hoping there are none of the aforementioned days this summer. :/.
  2. Denise Scott. Just shut up already, okay? I DON'T CARE. :/.
  3. Amanda Kellar. As much as I love TAYG, Amanda sometimes gets on my nerves. idk.
  4. Psycho-tweenies who squeal over RPattz/Edward. Umm, he's not that great.
  5. Flies and mosquitoes. Two reasons for hating summer. Ugh.
  6. Games in which the object is to kill people.
  7. The song Gives You Hell by All American Rejects. Yes, I'm gonna have to dodge all your tomatoes but I've heard the song SO MANY TIMES on the radio and I hate it. No offence.
  8. Camping in a remote area like Eden where there's nothing to do and the interwebz cost $2 and you only get 20 minutes worth of interwebz time. Whut.
  9. Geelong. The football team, not the town. They can go shove their premiership cup up their arse. Thankyou. :/.
  10. Getting sunburnt because when you put on sunscreen, you missed a spot. (Hopefully, I won't get sunburnt this year or next year or any other year, lol).
  11. Worldshaker by Richard Harland. Umm, why didn't Col want to be with the gorgeous, lovable chick? WHYYY? I would've loved to have had her. Ugh. She loved pink and I love pink. THE WHOLE WEDDING WAS IN PINK. And I was like, "Yay, pink ftw!"
  12. Terri from Glee. Although, I liked it when she said that she was having therapy. OH, YOU NEED IT, TERRI, YOU DEFINITELY NEED IT. Whut.

And that's all.

Dear all you followers/stalkers/mindless zombies:

Do this meme sometime soon, okay? :D.

No comments: