Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CHRISTMAS MEME. (Well, sort of Christmas, idk).

A tag from Lucy. :D. So enjoy.

+ Favourite colour: Mm. Probably pink and purple. Maybe a bit of blue, idk. :).

+ Facebook? Hell yeah. I'm on Twitter way more often but I still go on Facebook. My favourite part of Facebook is looking at the groups that everyone has joined and being like, "THAT'S SO TRUE" and then joining them. Hehe.

+ Christmas tree: real or fake? Fake. Fake is more practical because you can just keep the same tree every year and you don't have to continuously water it over the Christmas period. idk. We have a fake tree at home so yeah.

+ Favourite Christmas Song: I like the Glee Christmas song called "Last Christmas" or something. Glee songs are always good, lmao.

+ Hottest Celebrity: Mm, does my bf, Dale Thomas, count as a celebrity? :/. I have no idea. I don't really know much about celebrities. Just sporting players and stuff.

+ Favourite Restaurant: McDonalds. Okay, I'm kidding, Maccas isn't really a restaurant. idk. To be honest, I'd have to say Lazy Moe's. It's an awesome restaurant and the meals are, like, MASSIVE so you can get three meals between 7 people and each person only has to pay 10 bucks each or something. And the water is free and unlimited but soft drinks cost, like, 6 bucks or something. idk.

+ Favourite Magazine: I don't really read magazines much. When I was 15 or 16, I liked Dolly or Girlfriend. But I've stopped reading them because they mentioned Lincoln Lewis WAAAAAAAAY too many times. :/. And when I was little and liked Pokemon (stfu, I was 10 years old or something), I read K-Zone magazine, lol. Right now, I would prefer reading comics and manga over magazines. :D.

+ Favourite Holiday Drink: Umm, I don't have a particular drink that I drink on holidays. I know that an alcoholic (or just someone who likes alcohol) would say cocktails but I've never had a cocktail so that's not my holiday drink. I suppose I'll say Coke or something. idk.

+ Favourite Christmas Movie: Hmm... I really don't know. I'll just say Home Alone. I haven't really watched any Christmas movies. Well, I haven't watched many movies AT ALL but whatever. :D.

And that's the end of the meme. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year y'all~!
Say hi to your mum for me, hehe.

2 comments:

lucy said...

Yaya you did the tag! Lol, K-ZOne. I havent read that magazine in ages too!

Laura said...

LOLL, K-Zone was awesome. :D.
Except I stopped reading it because, sadly, I wasn't a kid anymore. :(. I NEVER WANTED TO GROW UP. /peter pan.