Saturday, December 5, 2009

'SUP?

Yum, it's a Cookie Monster cupcake~! :D. Om nom nom.

Oh noes, the legalisation of gay marriage will devour the world! ARGHHHHH! :/.
And also, I received another question.
Why do you like science? me- i want to strangle it!!! (yes, i loathe it that much)
I like science because I find the topics and stuff interesting.
Like, in Biology in year 11, I was interested in the topics that we learned about. And it's the same with chemistry. :D.
But with Accounting, that is a really boring subject. The ONLY thing interesting about Accounting class was that we got cake and food in some classes.
And yeah. Science is a lot easier for me than writing essays and stuff.
Hopefully, that answered your question. idk.
Would anyone else like to ask a question? YES, YOU CAN. :D.

4 comments:

lucy said...

you have accounting classes?

Laura said...

I did Accounting in year 12.
:/.

Why?
Jack Watts did Accounting too. We are both awesome.

lucy said...

We don't have accounting at our school!!!! :( It sounds interesting...

Laura said...

It sounds... interesting?
Not really.
If you ask me, Accounting is not interesting - it's just about boring ledgers and balance sheet and profit & loss statements...

But if you ask Jack Watts, you'd get a totally different answer because Accounting is Jack Watts' favourite subject. He was so confident for the Accounting exam that he decided to play a game of football the day before the exam. My bff is so smart.