Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Hello to my 12 followers, despite one of them being a fictional character.
Sorry for not blogging lately. (Does anyone actually care about me not blogging? Whut?).
I shall post some pictures to make up for my (not very long) absence.



Um, awesome quote. Will was like, "Sometimes, being special ...(dramatic pause)... SUCKS."






Daisy cupcakes! :D. Hehe.

Merry Christmas y'all~! :D. It's a lovely picture (that I drew) of Russell Robertson singing to Jingle Bells. Hehe indeed.

2 comments:

lucy said...

Hey, Merry Christmas to you too, Laura!

Of course we've missed your hilarious blog entries! Keep posting, dude!

Love the pictures, especially the daisy cupcakes- for a second I really thought they were real daisies! Then I started getting hungry- now I want cupcakes and I don't even like cupcakes!

Laura said...

Merry Christmas.
Cupcakes are awesome. Hehe.