Friday, December 4, 2009

MY BUDDY COMIC. BECAUSE I AM AWESOME.

I feel as if I hasn't blogged in awhile. :/.

Anyhoo, I went to my friend's house for, like, three days.


And we watched many movies like Hot Fuzz (weird movie, idk), She's All That (an average teen movie where the loser girl gets with the popular guy), Anastasia (a singing and dancing cartoon depicting bits of the Russian Revolution, idk), Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Steve Martin is so funny, haha), Monty Python's And Now For Something Completely Different (really funny. It was basically a bunch of funny skits made by Monty Python) and probably other movies, idk.



And we watched several episodes of the Big Bang Theory (a TV series about a group of science nerds) and Black Books (a TV series about three people who own a bookstore and they go through many problems/arguments/etc). And we played Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers on the Wii. :D.



And yeah.



Haha. You may all view my latest Buddy comic. Because I know y'all want to. It shall be up on my DeviantArt laterz. ^_____^ (In the second scene, the thing on Dale's face is a pie, okay? And the purple filling splatters on his face and yeah).

Om nom nom pieeeee. Yay.

No comments: