Wednesday, December 9, 2009

OH HAI. :D.

I watched the Simpsons, Futurama, The Cleveland Show and another Simpsons episode last night. :D.

Best quote from the Cleveland Show: "I don't want my dog to be replaced like Brad Pitt replaced Jennifer Aniston, or like John Mayer replacing Jennifer Aniston, or like Vince Vaughn replacing Jennifer Aniston. My point is: my dog is not Jennifer Aniston."
Haha, wise words said by Cleveland's stepson. ^____^

Also, some more quotes from the Futurama episode I watched awhile ago. Bender was in the mental hospital and they were all sitting in a circle on chairs. And the Mad Hatter goes, "CHANGE PLACES!" and everyone changed seats. And I lol'd.
And then, the instructor person was like, "STOP.... it's hammer time~!" :).

Also, on the 7pm Project, one of the guys (no, not Charlie or Hughesy.. it was another guy) was wearing a T-shirt with George Bush and Osama Bin Laden on it and down the bottom, it said, "BFF". Wow. LOLWHUT.
And because you all like random pictures, here are some:
It's Buddy~! (No, I didn't draw it... I found it on the interwebz).

Anyone for breakfast?

4 comments:

lucy said...

ha ha that's so funny! the changing chairs thing on futurama. man, i havent watched TV in ages!

ha ha, that breakfast picture is cool as.

Laura said...

LOLLL.
I know right.

I've been watching TV a lot. Basically I have no life. :D.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking everywhere for that shirt for 2 years. I believe it was tod Sampson from Leo bernette

Laura said...

thanks Anon, yeah I believe it was Todd Sampson who wore it, the guy from the Gruen Transfer.