Monday, December 14, 2009

MY 12TH FOLLOWER AND GLEE.

I has 12 followers for this blog. :P.
Oh yeahhh, epic win.
Hello to my 12th follower who also got 87 for an ENTER score. :D.
And now, for some pictures:

Will and Emma ftw. :D. OTP. Emma's so cute. I hate Ken for dumping Emma on the wedding day. Whyyyy. Poor little Emma was all upset. SHE WENT TO SECTIONALS TO HELP THE KIDS, NOT WILLIAM. I HATE KEN. ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL. :/.


It is all the members from the Glee Club. I will try and name them all.
Back row (left to right): a football guy, Puck, Finn, another football guy (?), Will.
Next row (left to right): Brittany, the sexting girl, Quin, Rachel, Kurt, Mercedes, Tina.
Front row: Artie.
Ugh. I can't name all the boys. Especially the ones wearing red jackets. (Well, I know which one is Puck, lol).
Brittany is awesome. She's one of my favourite characters. ;).
I hate the sexting girl (the one who was sexting Puck while he babysitted). But I don't hate her as much as Ken. KEN FAILS SO MUCH. Ugh.
Btw~, I didn't draw these pictures. I got them off someone's DeviantArt. :D.

2 comments:

lucy said...

glee is awesome. that picture is awesome.

Laura said...

I know right!