Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TONGUE TWISTERS

Oh yes. Here is a whole list of tongue twisters. And my lovely comments. =]

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck,
if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
This is my favourite one because I can say it well. Like in primary school, we'd be saying tongue twisters and I would say this one - cuz I can. (Thanks P!nk, I stole your line)

She sells sea shells by the seashore.
This is a common one that everyone knows. Well, I think everyone knows it.

Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled pepper,
a pack of pickled pepper Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled pepper,
where's the pack of pickled pepper Peter Piper picked?
This one is just impossible. Eek! There are too many p's.

I slit the sheet - the sheet I slit - and on the slitted sheet I sit.
Say this one really fast and 'slit' will turn into 'shit'. =]

Unique New York.
Say it heaps of times. Lol.

Betty bought some butter, but the butter Bettybought was bitter, so Betty bought some better butter to make the bitter butter better, but the bitter butter made the better butter bitter.
Holy crap! I tried to say this one but it ended up as, "Bitterbutterbitter..."

There once was a man who had a sister, his name was Mr. Fister.
Mr. Fister's sister sold sea shells by the sea shore.
Mr. Fister didn't sell sea shells, he sold silk sheets.
Mr. Fister told his sister that he sold six silk sheets to six chicks.
The sister of Mr. Fister said I sold six shells to six chicks too!
Hehe. This one is funny. I don't know why.

Rhys watched Ross switch his Irish wristwatch for a Swiss wristwatch.
Lol, it's Rhys! He is so gorgeous on SYTYCD. Why oh why doesn't he like me? Waa.

Well, that seems like enough tongue twisters to keep you busy. =]

No comments: