Wednesday, April 30, 2008

RIDDLE ME!

Howdy!
Does everyone like riddles? Then I have a treat for you!

Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it?

There was a green house.
Inside the green house there was a white house
Inside the white house there was a red house.
Inside the red house there were lots of babies.
What is it?

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they?

You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 day's later it walks away. What is it?

If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

In the dark I am found, without being fetched.
In the day I am lost, without being stolen.
What am I?

I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
What am I?

A time when they’re green, a time when they’re brown,
But both of these times, cause me to frown.
But just in between, for a very short while,
They’re perfect and yellow, and cause me to smile!
What am I talking about here?

Enjoy the riddles! I'll tell you the answers when I feel like it. Good bye. =]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

D: !
Is the last one leaves?
Idk.
I'm dumb.
ANSWERS PLEASE! :D?

Laura said...

No, the last one is bananas.

Anonymous said...

THIS SHH, IS BANANAS!
B-A-N-A-N-A-S! :D

limeywesty said...

I will work them out later.
my brain isn't working at present.