Monday, April 21, 2008

HEH HEH HEH...

Hey fellow bloggers. Gosh, SYTYCD wasn't on last night. Depressing. Instead some Binge Drinking thing was on.. Probably because Channel Ten are worried about teenagers getting drunk. I'm glad they are worried but some teenagers (i.e. Me) don't drink alcohol (except for that sip of my mum's wine). We don't need a lecture on binge drinking. We are smarter than that.

Anyhoo, my point is that I am NOT an alcoholic. So why bother telling me that I am?

Hm. What else was on TV last night? Um.. I don't know...

Heh heh. There is a Big Brother housemate this year and she is 52 years old. Fifty two! And she is a grandma. It's like.. Whoa. Scaree. =]

And guess what footy card I got today? *dies*

I got.. DALE THOMAS! I almost died when I found out..

Lol...

2 comments:

david santos said...

Thanks for your posting and have a nice week.

Anonymous said...

I have a ridiculous alcohol and pain tolerence.
SRSLY.
Lmao.