Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LOL.

Omg. Guess what? I was walking home and these girls (they looked like Year 7's) were walking in front of me. Oh and there was one guy walking with them. Anyway, the girls are wearing school uniform with short skirts. And one of the girls says to another girl, "Hey, your skirt is too long." And I'm like thinking, "What the...? Her skirt is already short. How much shorter could it get?"

Anyway, the guy notices me walking behind (I don't know why - I didn't make a noise) and says hello. And I'm like shy so I said hi but in a quiet voice. And the girls are like laughing and I was like thinking, "Stuff you! I know where you liiiiiiiiiiiive!!" Well, I know where one of them live because she used to go to my primary school. And her older sister was a year younger than me and was really nice. Unfortunately the younger one didn't turn out so well.

And yeah. That is just my story for the day. Yes, I know you are bored but stay and read the rest of my post. =]

Has anyone heard of World Youth Day? Yeah, well, I was going to be an ambassador but I freaked out at the last minute and didn't go. And then my name is in the newsletter among 44 other girls who are ambassadors. It was funny because I'm not an ambassador yet I get credit for it.

I was going to watch Friends today (because my friend told me to) and I turned on the TV and there was an ad for Big Brother. And it said that two of the house mates were named Dixie and Terri. And Terri was like saying that she was like Pauline Hansen and stuff and I'm like, "Freaking politician! Get off the Big Brother ad!!!" And then I realised that it wasn't really Pauline Hansen... It was Terri.

Oh and Dixie reminds me of Dixie Chicks so that is one reason not to watch Big Brother. Oh and I never got to watch Friends anyway because my mum called me to have dinner. =[

I had four subjects today and TWO of them were maths. Half the day was spent working out problems that the stupid textbook couldn't work out itself. What am I - a freaking counsellor? That's why we have a counsellor at our school - to tell your problems to! Now I'm acting like Hughesy - I'm losing it! Eek!

I shouldn't complain.. My friend spent half the day doing English or English-type subjects. Scaryy... =|

2 comments:

limeywesty said...

you can complain.
it's maths.
maths is bad.
i don't like maths anymore.
i used to.
not anymore.

i don't like thursdays anymore because of maths.
we have a double in the morning.
TWO HOURS OF MATHS THAT I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!!!!!
i don't like it.
it's BAAAAAAAAAD...

Laura said...

Maths isn't that bad.