Saturday, April 26, 2008

SHAKESPEARIFY

Howdy everyone! =]
I'm in a good mood because I just ate apple crumble. And ice cream. *drools*

Anyhoo, Collingwood beat Essendon yesterday. Not much to be proud of... Essendon are a crappy team, no offence. But Dale Thomas kicked a goal and nearly took a fantabulous mark.

Lol, I was watching Before The Game and Scott Pendlebury was on the show and I'm like hyperventilating because he is so freaking cute. Anyway, they did Tool of the Week and Hughesy was saying how Travis Cloke and Dale Thomas were listening to the same iPod and then Travis farted so Dale buried his head in his top and Hughesy's like (on the show), "Get out of there, Dale! He's stunk out the place." But of course Dale can't hear Hughesy so he continues to sit there.. It was funny - Dale got Tool of the Week. I was so proud of him. X]

I wonder what song he was listening to on his iPod. Jonas Brothers? Operator Please? The Veronicas? Oh wait -- I forgot, only I like those bands/artists.

Anyway, I went to the movies today to see Prom Night (it was a fantastic movie - check it out) and some chicks went to sit in front of me and then I realised, "I know those people - one's in my accounting class." And yeah, her voice was so distinctive... =]

And the guy next to me (he would have been about 18), he kept talking. And if someone was searching around for the bad guy, he'd be like, "Maybe he's behind the couch." And stuff like that. Well, I guess I can't complain about that because I kept talking and everytime someone said they'd go up to the suite, I'd be like, "DON'T GO THERE!" Because that's where the bad guy was. And I kept getting freaked out and closing my eyes.

Okay, I'll stop rambling. Shakespearify! (You are probably wondering what I'm going on about but don't worry... I'm not insane). Wait a minute - I am insane. In the membrane. Just click on the link and shakespearify! It is such a cool word; I'll make a dictionary with all my favourite words.

F***ing awesome (abbr. fawesome) - word to describe a moment of joy.
Shakespearify - opportunity to change everything around you into Shakespeare.

Can anyone guess how old Shakespeare is?? He is 444 years old. Celebrate, anyone?

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Hey Laura. Are you the same "Laura" who comments on Inside A Dog?

Laura said...

Yeah. That's probably me. The one who loves Dale Thomas. =]