Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I was so close with my Day 3 predictions, you guys.

I said Sharma would make 10, but he made 11. Close enough, right?
J-Pat didn't get many wickets, but the Indian middle order did collapse sooo...
Warner didn't make a century, but Huss NEARLY did (and is still going). And yes, the rest of them failed with the bat, except Ponting and J-Pat. :P

I should do these prediction things more often.

Okay, for Day 4, I predict:
Huss to make century.
Tendulkar to get run over by a Segway.
J-Pat will make 29.
Hilfy will get around 35.
The Indians will collapse, leaving Ishant Sharma to get all the heap of runs that they so desperately need. (He doesn't, of course, but you know, whatever).
Alex Keath will get 4 catches in the field, maybe 5.

There.
Done.
If these don't happen, I will eat my shorts. :P

No comments: