Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MY OFFICIAL RECAP OF ALL THINGS GOOD

Last night I watched American Horror Story.
It was particularly confusing, with the parents' relationship and Violet freaking out about Tate and his murderous ways.

But overall, it was really good.
Cameron (Eric Stonestreet, dude from Modern Family) was in there, and he was kind of crazy (as is everyone in AHS) and the unfaithful husband (...Ben?) was trying to help him through his problems.
He died anyway. ;___;

The funniest bit was Tate climbing into Violet's bed. Oh my god, how I pissed myself laughing. Oh Tate, you nutter butter, you. <3

Then, today, I watched the fabulous new Glee episode!!
It was so exciting, okay.
Mainly because Sammy Evans was back, omg yay! :D
And he wants Mercedes back. They are an adorable couple, okay. I am such a Fabrevans fan, I really am. But come on, no one can deny the cuteness executed by Sam and Mercedes when they look (or even think) about each other. They are ADORABLE. Absolutely, no questions asked.

Also, my picture below...
(I screen-capped it, but it still came out fuzzy.)
You get the gist though. Brit and Damian hugging and singing together! Yay.
After all that shit in the leprechaun episode, I'm glad these two can be friends. Even if Damian doesn't get his pot of gold. ;)
Plus Lindsay was so good.
She sang a song at Sectionals, which was super good.
But as good as Lindsay was, and as good as the Troubletones were, the New Directions kicked butt.
Okay, it did help that they performed last with a 7 minute performance, which meant they were the freshest in the judges' minds. But whatever. It's still good. :D

And Quinn not being so nutter butters and focusing on enjoying her teenage life = awesomeness!
Yay Quinn, I was starting to think you were officially dead and gone. But now you're back, I love you. :)

And to finish off, I loved it when Santana made one final insult about Finn's fatness and said "It would be rude if I followed you around and everytime you took step, I played a note on a tuba".

The above quote is from Family Guy.
You may watch the hilariousness right here: