Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DAISY'S BIG SHAVE

Today, I went to see Daisy Thomas shave off all his hair.
It was exciting.

At the start, some guy showed us around the Westpac Centre (Collingwood's training centre thingy). We saw the gym, the pool, and yeah.
This is my favourite picture:

It reminded me of Kurt and Blaine from Glee. I was so happy when I saw it, I just had to take a photo. Everyone probably thought I was nuts. Which I am. :/

Daisy is so adorable. Two girls did the shaving, because their dad had the highest bid on some thing, idk. Also, in the photos, there is the back of someone's head. Just ignore it. I could crop it out, but you know, whatever.

This is at the start of the shave:

This is halfway through the shave:
He has some hair sticking up, like a rooster, and some of it shaved. :P

This is a side-on view of the wonderful Daisy:
It looks like he has a mohawk.
It's funny.
Maybe he should have kept the mohawk. It would've been cool.

And this, ladies and gentleman, is the new Daisy.
He still looks cute. :D
He doesn't look too bad, though. It may take some time getting used to, but I do like it.

Anyway, Ben Reid and Tyson Goldsack were there, too.
I had a photo with each of them. It was awesome.
I think Reidy and Goldsack were the only players there. Besides Daisy.
(When we were in the reception room thingy, I think we saw N.Bucks. But he was going through a door and I only saw his back.)

And then, I gotz some of Daisy's hair. I will keep it forever and ever. :P
I didn't get that much hair, though. One woman got, like, a whole bunch of it. And she said she would give some to her grandchildren or something, lol.

And then, the best part, the part that is the most awesome: I gotz a photo with the awesome (and bald) Daisy Thomas.
It was pretty special.

Disclaimer: My photos with Reidy, Goldsack, and Daisy are on my friend's camera, so yeah. They may appear on my blag in the near future. Maybe. If I'm nice.

4 comments:

MaxHaydenEvans said...

ok you like cricket, football and AHS, marry me??? hahahaha you are actually hilarious, please follow me or I will cry... and also, this is another massive coincidence, I have a nose too... also, i am ashamed to admit, I have also googled me own name...

Talk to me soon dude,
-Max... !!!

Laura said...

Thanks for the comment!
lol yeah, football and cricket are awesome. AHS is very weird, but it's got me hooked. :P
I will go follow you now. :D

yanmaneee said...

golden goose sneakers
yeezy shoes
supreme clothing
yeezy
golden goose sneakers
longchamp
yeezy 380
stone island
longchamp handbags
pandora

Unknown said...

useful reference high quality designer replica visit their website high replica bags click to investigate replica gucci bags