Sunday, December 11, 2011

MY THOUGHTS ON: CRICKET.

Just some of my (stupid and not-so-expert) suggestions for the AUS XI (and cricket in general)-
  • As much as I adore Ponting and ol' man Huss, I hope they do not play well tomorrow. They need to fail, so they get dropped and learn their lessons. We need bright young stars in the team, to provide energy and hope for the future. Is the upcoming Test matches vs India important? Maybe. Is the Ashes important? Hell to the yes.
  • Haddin should be dropped. Bring in T-Pain or the wonderful Wade. idk, whatever.
  • Warner, regardless of his near-50 today, should continue to be in the team. He will only get better. His scores, respectively, have been 3, 12, 15, and now 47 not out. Improvement is evident.
  • J-Pat continue to be in the team, but looked after thoroughly. Injuries need to be avoided, this guy is going places.
  • Starc (or as I would call him, Starsky) should remain in the team. Less wickets than J-Pat, but still bowls well. Also, he looks like this:
  • It was sad when Chris Martin didn't get a king pair (two golden ducks in both innings of a Test). I wanted that so badly, hahahaha. :P
  • Congratz to Warner and Hughes for making a fine partnership. It was good to see. :)
  • I miss Twatto.
  • And Mitchie J.
  • Also, I really wanted to watch Pat Cummins play this summer.
  • Bowlers' injuries suck.
  • And getting a piece of metal in your foot. That sucks too.
  • Sad panda.
  • Alastair Cook is mighty fine. I cannot wait for the next Ashes.
  • Pup is beginning to grow on me. I don't like this.
  • I hope Tendulkar doesn't get his 100th century on our turf.
  • Fun.
  • I hope the Aussies win tomorrow. Predictions: Warner will make a century, Khawaja will get to 44, the middle order will collapse, and J-Pat and Starsky will get the remaining runs. Plus, J-Pat for Man of the Match.