Thursday, July 22, 2010

I HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN AGES...

And some of you are probably like, "Where's Laura? Oh noo, she's gone!"
Well, creepy stalkers, I'm here.
And to answer your question of where I've been: In front of the TV watching Masterchef.
/loser.

But omg, Masterchef is interesting, okay!
I like Adam and Callum, and I hope one of them wins. :D.
(I was so happy when Jimmy left, haha).
And I never really liked Claire (she's got no personality, talks in a monotone voice, etc etc) and she gets pretty boring sometimes.
But when they were making the V8 cake (8 layers of vanilla), Claire goes, "Tempuring white chocolate is a bitch!" Omg. :).
(But then, in the next episode, she put her two meals in front of the judges and CRIED. wtf. YOUR DESSERT LOOKED NICE, STOP BEING A CRYBABY! Fail whale).

And the contestants had to express their cookbook idea last night.
None of the contestants' cookbook ideas really appealed to me, but then again, I ain't a chef and wouldn't know one end of a spoon from the other. :/.
Anyway, it would be awesome if Marion was still in the competition. She could have a Thai cookbook, and there are TONNES of good titles.
Examples:
  • Thai-tanic. THE THAI-TANIC IS SINKING.
  • Thai-dye. It rhymes too.
  • Thai-tanium. It's Thai food with Chemistry involved!

I'm awesome, I know. Marion should thank me for my ideas. ;).

Oh and before I forget, it's a good view here at the top. Hopefully Collingwood can thrash Richmond's pants off so I can remain where I am and look down on everyone, feeling mighty superior. :D.

No comments: