Thursday, July 29, 2010

STUFF. :D.

Masterchef is over for this year. ;_;
And I wanted Callum to win, but he didn't. :(.
But Adam won, and that's nearly as good. Yay.

But I will miss Masterchef. What will I watch every night? The wall?!
Apparently, they've got Junior Masterchef on soon. I've seen the ads.
And according to the ads, the kids are, like, 8 years old and cooking food that isn't Vegemite on toast. wtf.
How am I going to watch Junior MChef without feeling jealousy that kids 11 years younger than me are plating up food that looks nothing like my signature dish, burnt toast?
:/.

I hope Callum is still eligible for Junior Masterchef. His chocolate fondants will easily beat the food those kids plate up. And those kids are probably getting their parents to help them. Boooo.

Anyway, TAYG comes back on Sunday! Woooo~.
So excited. :D.
Prepare for one of my craaaazy recaps where I go crazy with the awesomeness of TAYG. :P.
(Or don't prepare. See if I care).
(Although, I mightn't be bothered to recap TAYG. Whatever).

The view's still good at the top. It's nice to look down on people for a change. ;).
Hopefully, Collingwood can thrash Carlton's pants off, and I can remain at the top rung of this awesome ladder. :P.

Say hi to your mum for me, etc etc.

No comments: