Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MODERN FAMILY AND OTHER STUFF.

Knock knock!
Who's there?
Interrupting cow.
Interrupting cow wh--
MOO!

Modern Family is such an awesome show. :D.
I loved last night's episode (called "Fizbo" or something) and throughout the episode, they showed the family at the hospital which gave the impression of someone being badly hurt, and it turned out to just be Luke with a broken arm because he "slipped on the stupid beads".

And Cameron's alter-ego Fizbo the Clown was so funny. Especially at the petrol station, with his giant clock. :P.
Teehee.

Anyway, Jonathon left on Masterchef. And even though I don't particularly like him (although, I don't hate him either, idk), I'm still not happy with it because Jonathon had to leave and Jimmy (the dude that can only cook curries) got to stay. FAIL WHALE.

Oh well. Hopefully, there'll be a Non-curry challenge later on, where the contestants have to cook something OTHER than a curry. Haha, suck on that, Jimmy! :P.

And yeah.
TAYG is coming back to TV on August 1st! Yay!
:D.
And hopefully, Glee comes back soon. /gleek.

2 comments:

lucy said...

I watched the first two episodes of Modern Family, but I've been too busy to watch the rest. I've got to watch it- it sounds hilarious!

Laura said...

Mm, it is! :D.