Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'M WATCHING YOU, CREEPY STALKERS, ALWAYS WATCHING! (with my new blog counter!)

I now has a blog counter on my blog. (Look to the right).
So, now I'll know how many of you stalkers are creeping around on my blog, acting like ninjas so you don't get seen. Well, you don't fool me! Mwah ha ha. :P.

Anyway, guess who got three credits and a high distinction for her first semester of uni?
Yes, that's right, ME.
Be jealous, I dare you.
The high distinction was for Statistics, btw. What did it require to get a high distinction, I heard you ask? Well, a large bag with a dollar sign on it usually does the trick. ;).

And on Masterchef, Aaron and Jonathon were both eliminated this week. :O.
Noooo.
Although I don't really like either of them (Aaron's quirky pasta styles are pretty epic though), they both competed in the elimination rounds with Jimmy.

And I really don't like Jimmy. He's a joke. I mean, come on! For the Mystery Box challenge, he made a croquembouche (one of those towers of profiteroles or something). As if you'd make a croquembouche in a 30-minute challenge. lolwhut. I ain't no chef, but I do know that croquembouches take hours to make. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out.

Then, for the challenge where the contestants had to cook a signature dish for the food critics to taste, Jimmy gets a massive plate, chucks some curry on it with a whole heap of rice and stuff, and serves it. what the..?
Everyone else made five separate plates for each of the food critics, but Jimmy just chucked everything on the one plate, not even worrying about presentation.

And then, it was Jimmy, Alvin and Aaron in the elimination round and they had to Name That Fish.
And Jimmy named the most fish correctly. Noooo, go away Jimmy! Can't you see you're not wanted?
I didn't want my Alvin to leave. He's so cute! And him and Aaron had to make fish and chips, and luckily for Alvin, Aaron's chips weren't crispy enough for the fussy Gary and George.
Wooo~, go you good thing, Alvin! Now for your next challenge, I want a deep fried Jimmy with a lightly roasted Claire on the side. :D.

As you can tell, I'm not obsessed with Masterchef. :P.

Oh and speaking of being obsessed with Masterchef, in the newspaper, there was a story of some woman who bought glasses that looked like Marion's, and a guy who bought glasses that looked like Aaron's. lol.

No comments: