Friday, July 23, 2010

A STORY.

I'm in this group thingy, where each person can write a chapter of a story and so, it's called Collaborative Story mainly because it's a story with many people collaborating, and also because no one thought up a better title. lol.

I just thought I should tell you all, just in case you wished to laugh at my attempt at writing a story. :/.
Just to let you know: Only three chapters have been written on the story and I wrote Chapter 3.
(I added in a pie to the story, yay! I should've made Tim throw the pie at someone but whatever).

:D.
You should all click the link above and follow that blog. I promise it'll be a good story. It's a suspenseful thriller in a dystopian sci-fi world with a bit of fantasy. The main character (so far) is Tim, and he likes apple pies. Enjoy!

No comments: