Friday, October 2, 2009

UPDATE.

If you scroll down to the bottom, I've added some gadgets to this blog. Like a BMI calculator so that you can check if you're overweight (yay!) and a guessing game where you have to guess the number that I picked.

There will be a prize for the person who guesses the number first. (The prize will basically be the glory of guessing the right number ^____^). When you've guessed the number, post a comment on the most recent blog post and mention the correct number, kk.

And also, I've changed the background of the blog (it's now black to symbolise that New Moon is coming out soon - Jacob Black ftw~!).

EDIT: I lied. I didn't actually change the background because of Jacob Black. I changed it to suit my own personal needs. :/

EDIT X2: Instead of "0 people have commented", I changed it to "0 people inside the house." And there are different reactions to choose from at the bottom of each blog post. :D

6 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

the number is 64!!!
And my bmi is 20!!
This is cool.

You should make the options at the bottom 'awesome', 'amazing' and 'OMFG Laura you are hilarious.'
Then I'd click the third one.

Steph Bowe said...

:-)

Laura said...

The number was 64? Whatever.
You win!

(See, I thought I set the number as 56 so obviously something went wrong).

Okay, I'll put the reactions as 'awesome', 'amazing' and 'OMFG Laura you are hilarious.'

Steph Bowe said...

YESSSSS

sam_daisy said...

LOL i like this __ people in the house.
haha i guess 13 lol.

Laura said...

Yeah, the guessing game turned out to be stupid because everyone came out with a different number. :/

I like the ___ people in the house. I couldn't think of anything better.