It was awesome because Rove was on TAYG so I basically watched two hours of Rove (yayyy!).
Some of the awesomeness:
- Seth Green. Does the voice of Chris Griffin on Family Guy. How could you NOT love him? ^____^ And him and Rove swapped places because they have so much in common that they could be the same person. So, Seth had to be the host but it was extremely distracting because of his voice (an accent, idk) and his Ranga-Beard. :/
- Ryan Shelton, explaining how there is no chocolate in Hell. OH NOES, NOW I HAVE TO BE REALLY GOOD SO THAT I CAN GO TO HEAVEN. Uh oh.
- They'd showed a picture of some bird "rooting" some guy's head. I know, WTF indeed. Anyway, Pete goes to Rove, "Is this one of those ~sexy bird dances~ you do with Tasma?" And I lol'd. :)
- Barry Humphries, explaining that "The Tasma" was the name of a coffee and that Tasma (Rove's wifeyyy) could have been named Starbucks. :D LOLLL.
- And next week, Rove is going to interview as many people as he can within 60 minutes to set a world record. Hopefully they interview some really awesome people. Like Dale Thomas or something, idk. :D
So, how was everyone's weekend?