Thursday, October 8, 2009

PACMAN. IS. AWESOME.

Hi everyone!
I know I haven't blogged in awhile. I'm sorry.
(idk who that "sorry" was for. It's not like anyone reads my blog anyway...).

The Simpsons Movie is on Friday night! Yay, Simpsons ftw. :D
Channel 10 obviously does not want me to study as they put Simpsons Movie on Friday, TAYG and Rove on Sunday, Masterchef on Wednesday, etc.

And also, Collingwood totally has Jolly (they had to give up two draft picks but whatever!).
Which is good because now, there's no pressure on Josh Fraser as the only ruck. (Well, Cameron Wood is a ruck but he's young and inexperienced.. idk).

And also, Fevola is a Lion now. Which is kinda bad because Brisbane have two big forwards. :/

AND YEAHHH.
Rove is on Sunday. With Delta Goodrem. Excited much?

4 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

I read your blog!
I missed you, not updating for like three days.

Steph Bowe said...

Delta So-Good-rem.
I think Channel 10 are plotting to make you fail your VCE.

You're doing your VCE, right?

Laura said...

I love it how Delta Goodrem is like on every ad. :D

Yes, I'm doing VCE.
Channel 10 are horrible. I bet the meetings at Channel 10 are all like, "SO, WE WANT THAT LAURA CHICK TO BE A HOBO FOR HER WHOLE LIFE. HOW DO WE DO IT?" And Rove would be like, "WELLL, WE SHOULD PUT MY SHOW ON SUNDAY. AND TAYG ON BEFORE THAT. AND PUT A LOT OF SIMPSONS ON TOO." And the other guy will be like, "BUT SIMPSONS COST A LOT." And Rove will be like, "UH, DUDE, DO YOU WANT TO MAKE HER A HOBO OR NOT?"

Or maybe Channel 10 have a friend doing VCE this year so they are trying to rule out all competition.

idk.

Laura said...

BUT I WANTED FEV. :/
Juddy and Fev are awesome.
I am also weird. wtf.