Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MMMM, FOOD.

Aw, the cupcakes are taking a vacation. :/. DON'T LEAVE, SWEET LITTLE CUPCAKES!
wtf.

Yes, I realise that I haven't blogged in awhile. idk.
(Not that anyone cares but whatever).

I watched Masterchef last night and Eamon Sullivan won! I was hoping that he would win. :D
Well, I didn't know the other two people who he was competing against (Anna Bligh and some Simon dude, idk) so yeah.

I wish Josh Thomas was still in it and then, I'd actually look forward to the semi finals or whatever. Epic fail.

ANDDDDDDDD also, on Sunday, TAYG is on at 6:30pm. And according to the TV Guide, it's the episode with Rove. ^_______^
And Rove is on at 9:30pm as well which is even more exciting. :D.
Australian Idol and its boringness ruins Sunday nights. The only good thing about Australian Idol this year is THIIIIIIIS. (Yes, it is a link to some blog where they recap Australian Idol every week... I KNOW, WHAT A BORING LIFE, WTF... but the recaps are always funny so yeahhh).

IT'S A COLOURFUL M&M'S RAINBOW!\
And yeah.
GOODBYE, Y'ALL~!