Sunday, October 11, 2009

ROVE AND THE AWESOMENESS.

I watched TAYG and Rove yesterday. :D
(I also kinda watched Australian Idol but that was reallyyyy boring except for one particular performance...)
  • On TAYG, Charlie made a b'day cake, which resembled a footy field. :D It was exciting. And he won~!
  • The only good performance (in my opinion) on Idol was some dude performing to the Single Ladies. On Big Band night. :D It was funny because a) the gridiron team in Glee danced to it and b) the dude had pretty good dance moves. Hahaha, LOLLL.
  • And on Rove, they totally said that they were looking for look-a-likes of the Rove cast and there'll be a show where the look-a-likes do the show. Soooo, I could just wear a blonde wig, take a photo of myself, send it in to Rove, and WHOAAAA, I could be reading the news on Rove. :D
  • The most annoying word is... WHATEVER. So, whatever. I don't care that no one reads this blog. WHATEVERRRRR.
  • Delta Goodrem was on. Epic win.
  • AND YEAHHHH. :D
  • Oh and Haydo and Delta totally got married because Delta lost her shoe and Haydo gave it back to her. :/. Gee, I hope Dale Thomas loses his shoe.... LOLLWHUT.
It's a short blog today. stfu.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL.
oh and since you blog on 12th sep, i commented on so lol ya mite wanna look at that when you have finished studying or finished watching the simpsons lol.
good luck reading them :D

Laura said...

LOLL.
Okay, I'll do that.