Saturday, October 3, 2009

'SUP?

Okay, so the guessing game doesn't work as I hoped because I can't actually choose a number for you all to guess. :/

In other news, Rove is on tonight~!
With Lisa Mitchell, people from that movie thingy, Rove's wifey, Jess Harris teaching us how to be cool (finally, someone actually teaches me something I need to know!), Kristy Warner, Peter Helliar, and plenty more. :D
Btw~, it looks like I wrote "Rove's wifey, Jess Harris". LOLWHUT. It's meant to be two separate people, okay? The comma is separating the two people. Just sayin'.

And also, the boring-est sporting match in the history of sporting matches is on tonight. Eels vs Storm. jw, did they name the Melbourne team based on Melbourne's weather? :/

Oh and why would someone call a team "Eels"? wtf. Eels are slimy, gross creatures which live in the ocean. SLIMY AND GROSS. Why would people go for a team which is SLIMY AND GROSS? WHYYYYY?

Anyhoo, bye. :D