Friday, October 9, 2009

HELLO~!

'Sup, everyone?
I watched 7pm Project, two episodes of the Simpsons and then, THE SIMPSONS MOVIEEEEEEEE~! :D
And Tasma Walton is on the 7pm Project next week to do some more plugging of that book. :)

Speaking of books, click here.
It is a competition or something where people vote for the best book of all time. OF ALL TIME.
Anyway, you can only vote once and they make sure that everyone only votes once because you have to put in your name and email address.
So, anyway, I went to vote and submitted my name and stuff, chose the books I wanted to vote for, clicked "vote" and waited. AND THEN, SOMETHING COMES UP AND SAYS, "YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED." wtf. No, I haven't already registered.

All I wanted to do was vote for Everything Beautiful (which I've read and it's awesome!) and Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian (which I haven't read but people say it's a really good book and stuff).
AND I CAN'T VOTE.
BECAUSE THEY SAY I'VE "ALREADY REGISTERED".
Why can't I vote? :/

In other news, the ALL NEW Simpsons is on Tuesdays at 7:30pm. EPIC WIN. :D
YAYYYYYY~!
MORE SIMPSONS!
And less studying will be done but whatever. I'll just live in a cardboard box like a hobo, LOLLLL.

And yeahhhh.
ROVE IS ON SUNDAYYYYY~! #roveisawesome. With TAYG on at 6:30pm. ^_________^

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

lol you must own that movie instead of watching it on tv.
LOL i no you have already registered haha
lol you wouldnt surrvive as a hobo cause they dont have tv to wtch the sipsons.
lol "posted by the amazing laura "
haha just seen that.

Laura said...

Because I am amazing. :D
Yeah, I'd be a hobo WITH a TV. Somehow, I'd manage to have a TV. whut.