Monday, September 5, 2011

FUN.

My Dream Team lost the grand final.
Okay, I was only in the finals for the bottom 8, and half my players got "rested" in Round 24 so I really didn't have much hope. :(
(Luckily I didn't have any Hawthorn players, lol.)

Anyway, TAYG was hilarious last night.
Basically, they all swapped places.
Shaun Micallef did a good job at being Josh Thomas, imitating his accent and his standing-up-when-answering-a-question. :P
And Amanda was pretending to be Shaun, so she was the host. And she sang "What's A Doodle Doo", and was so good at copying Shaun, hahaha.
And one of the games was Trust Me, where one person was turned into a Human Parfait. Which, to Amanda's obvious amusement, happened to be Shaun. :P

And Natalie Tran (the guest for Gen Y who I didn't know existed until last night, but she's really cool and I am now following her on Twitter) pretty much answered every question correctly, but Amanda, being evil, twisted things a little and poured the three ingredients for the parfait all over Shaun. :D

Anyway, on with this blag.
There are two winners for the Glee Project (who get to be on 7 episodes of Glee), and then the other members of the top 4 get to be on two episodes of Glee.
I hope Damian, Samuel or Lindsay wins. Or Alex, I don't really care. THEY ARE ALL WINNERS, YAAAAY!

More good news, HEATH SHAW COMES BACK NEXT WEEK! To smash some Eagles, mwa ha ha ha. :P
And Daisy comes back the following week, yay. :)

No comments: