Saturday, September 10, 2011

HUNGER GAMES SOUNDTRACK -- Part 2.

Remember my "Hunger Games soundtrack" blag post?

Yeah, I have some new additions.
  • Defying Gravity from Wicked. Rue could sing this, as she flies from tree to tree. Maybe when she's in the private session for the Gamemakers, they could show a bit of her background and then show her flying around the Training Centre. (Or Katniss could sing it, idk.)
  • Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. Something for Gale/Liam Hemsworth to sing. If this is going to be a musical, we need ALL the characters to have a performance. Gale shall sing this in the woods, with no one around, when he's thinking of Katniss and such. idk. He can be all like, "Let's run away and never look back" or something. idk the lyrics. Whatever.
  • Grenade by Bruno Mars. (or technically, any other Bruno Mars song, they all serve the purpose) This is sung by Peeta/JHutch. He can sing it in the arena, or before the arena, I don't even know. It would suit him well, to be like, "I would jump in front of a train for yaaa~" which equals "get cut by Cato for yaaaaa".
And yeah.
Hopefully, I get paid in royalties for this. Think of all that money Suzanne Collins will make from this movie if she uses my ideas. And if she uses my ideas, I will be RICH.
Hahahaha.
And if she refuses to acknowledge me, my gremlins will eat her alive and set fire to her family. Or maybe my lawyers will sue her, I don't know, whatever.

No comments: