Thursday, September 15, 2011

FUN FACTS:

Dayne Beams has big ears.

People who shouldn't shave their heads: Daisy Thomas, and Alex Fasolo.

Ben Johnson is a "grumpy old man".

Dawes is spending his free time doing a Property essay, i.e. uni work, I guess. Massive nerd right there. Not even I do essays. The last essay I did was on Genetically Engineered Salmon and I never want to see salmon ever again in my life.

Fasolo is nicknamed "Onions". You wanna know why? Because when you look at him, you cry.

Above: My response to why Faz is called "onions". Absolutely pmsl-ing. :P

Alex Fasolo has one serious list of nicknames: Faz, Beyonce Bum, Fatsolo or Fatolo (depending on how you wish to spell it) and Onions.

Dawes is skilled at giving death stares.

And that's it! Stay tuned for next edition of the blag: When I go crazy over Alex Fasolo. Oh wait... that's every week. Oops.

No comments: