Thursday, September 22, 2011

GLEEEEE.

This is Lindsay.
She came 3rd/4th in the Glee Project, and was on Glee last night. She is lovely, and one of the reasons that I will watch Season 3 of Glee. Other reasons: Damian and Samuel. :D

It was awesome.
Except I don't like Mercedes, because she's just moved on so casually from Sam. As if you just do that! If me and Sam were dating, and then he left to go to another state, I'd be devastated. I would become like Bella, just sitting in my room all day erry day.

And I hate Mr Schue.
He rejected Sugar because she couldn't sing. I HATE YOU, WILL!
And the whole part (or parts) with Emma and Mr Schue were awful. Ugh. Can't believe I shipped those two in Season 1. :/

I loved Quinn's pink hair, and punk attitude.
I didn't like how she didn't get shown much in the Glee episode. But what do I expect? The whole thing is basically Rachel and Kurt, plus Blaine, and then Mr Schue & Emma.
Even when Sam was on the show, he barely got any screen time. :/

Anyhoo, can't wait for next Wednesday!! :D
Hopefully, Damian or Samuel will be there, because I love them so much.

No comments: