Sunday, August 21, 2011

FOOTY.

Faz and his epic boots are cooler than all of you.
Deal with it.
:P

Anyway, Collingwood managed to beat the Lions last night. Yay!

Clokey kicked 5 goals, and is now EIGHT GOALS away from Buddy on le Coleman medal thingy.
I hope Buddy falls off a cliff and breaks both his legs I mean, what? I love Buddy, of course I do. I'd never wish such a cruel thing on poor little Buddy...

Oh and Mick Malthouse gave S.Bucks a spray at Quarter Time.
Either Simon Buckley scratched his key on Mick's car, or... idk, whatever.

My point is, I don't think Mick will be coaching the Demons next year. I mean, I'm sure he has nothing against the Demons and everything, but after having to put up with one Demon player for a year, Mick wouldn't want to put up with 40 of them. I mean, that's a bit risky for his car...

I still love S.Bucks, though. He's so cute, and always tries hard. :D
And Ben Sinclair played so well yesterday!
Same with Tom Young. He kicked two goals, one of them being a torp. And they doused him in red powerade at the end. Hahahaha. :P

I hope Faz gets to play next week. And Sharrod and Leon and Toooooooooves. All those awesome people that came from Perth. :)

Top of the ladder, yo.

No comments: