Friday, September 30, 2011

FRIDAY.

I went to Collingwood's training today.
It was amazing, they all trained well and are totally ready to smash some pussy cats tomorrow. :P

I didn't go to the parade though, so I missed out on this:

Sinclair and Faz, being awesome as per usual. :)

But I went to watch Fright Night instead.
It was really scary, I had to cover my eyes when the evil vampire was biting people's necks. :/
But there was Barty Crouch (a.k.a. David Tennant) who was really funny and liked to walk around shirtless and drink martinis.
Plus, DYLAN. From Modern Family.

"Do you wanna do me, do me? I just wanna do you, do you.. underneath the moonlight."

But he was barely in the movie. :(.
I kept thinking he would bring out his guitar and start serenading me random girls walking past.
And he was in the car with his friend, and they were like, "Hey, what's up with Charlie?" and Dylan goes, "He's paranoid. I was paranoid when I saw a carrot with a machete." And then, they died and I was sad. RIP Dylan. I love you. ;_;

Oh and there was this Spanish woman in the movie, and she totally reminded me of Gloria from Modern Family. But I was like, "Nahh, it can't be".
Then, on further investigation (i.e. Wikipedia searchings), I found out that the Spanish woman is not Sofia Vergara (a.k.a. Gloria) but her sister, Sandra.

Speaking of siblings, James Franco's brother was in the movie too.

Anyhoo, it was totally worth it.
I'd totally suggest for you guys to see it, but it's been at the cinemas for awhile, I think, so it's cinema-screening may be ending soon.
Get it out on DVD. Totally worth it. :D

No comments: