Monday, February 21, 2011

GLEE AND UNI.

Glee.
Yes, I am blogging about it again. :P
But as uni is back next week, I may not blog much. So sorry to all you disappointed stalkers. I'll still be on Twitter, you may follow me there. ;)

Anyway, next week on Glee, it's the best episode of all time where Sam (the guy in the picture above) sings a Justin Bieber song. :)
And Sue joins the Glee Club.
Lauren Z sings a solo.
Santana continues her evil ways and breaks up Quinn and Sam, so that she can have Sam. :/

My thoughts on last night's episode:
  • Rachel, Mercedes and Kurt's sleepover. Epic win. :D. I totally wish I was there.
  • Santana giving mono (the kissing disease) to Finn and Quinn. Ha! Serves them right. Finn, being all arrogant and pretentious, and Quinn, being queen bitch.
  • Lauren Z not wanting to date Puck. Why couldn't Puck choose a good song to sing? When he was trying to win Mercedes, he sung a epic jazz song and it was epic and Mercedes loved it. With Lauren Z, he chooses Fat Bottomed Girls and says he loves her fattiness. What even.
  • Rachel. She sang Firework. She gave up on boys and decided to focus on being a star. Good on you, Rachel! Four for you, Rachel, go you good thing. :)
  • Blaine. He really does suck at romance. Whut.
Cool.

I got my uni timetable today (yay!) and it's pretty good.Although, on Thursday, I has stuff from 8am till 6pm. Good one, uni. Fabulous, I'm so excited, I'm about to wet my pants.

Gross.

3 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

I hated when that guy who Kurt is in love with (I don't watch this show, okay? I just saw it this once!) was like, 'ooh I'm gonna sing to the person I'm in love with.' And then he sings to some random in a shop who is not Kurt. I mean, really, how can you not love Kurt? HOW? I've only seen one episode, but it's immensely obvious to me that he is absolutely adorable. Hmph.

Steph Bowe said...

also: I liked the Mean Girls reference :)

Laura said...

Yes, I know!
I want Kurt and Blaine to end up together. I was glad that the Gap dude didn't choose to go out with Blaine. Ha! :P