Monday, February 14, 2011

GLEE.

What do you call those things... you know, where you do things and achieve goals and have hobbies and stuff?
Oh, that's it- A LIFE. Yeah, I need one of those. Are they on special at Coles? Do any of you know where to get one? Thanks, much appreciated. :)

Anyway, GLEE.
It was AMAZING.
I can see why 26 million people in the USA watching this episode. :)

The mash-up of Thriller and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs song was so good.
The girls joining the football team was very brave and exciting. At one point, Tina ran out to grab the ball and she got smashed into the ground. :(
But she was okay. :)

And Quinn, Brittany and Santana quitting the cheerios.
HAHAHA.
Take that, Sue! Serves you right for wanting to shoot my Brit out of a cannon and probably kill her!
:P.

So exciting.
Can't wait for next week, the Kissing Booth, the sleepover, Sam "I'm pretty, but I ain't dumb", etc etc.

And then, and then, and then, THE NEXT WEEK IS THE JUSTIN BIEBER EPISODE!!111!!
(Wow, I wonder how many followers I will lose with the above sentence...)

Anyway, Sam sings Baby by Justin Bieber (which, as I found out a few days ago, has more lyrics than just "baby baby baby oh" and a whole rapping part) and then the some of the other boys want to form a Justin Bieber tribute band with Sam. :D.


And Lauren Z sings a solo!! Yay. But she gets nervous so she pictures the Glee Club members in their underwear. :P

No comments: