Monday, February 7, 2011

GLEE.

Yeah, I know you guys don't like me blogging about Glee, but my therapist told me that it's good to write everything down... so here goes:

I watched the Christmas episode of Glee last night.
Yeah, I realise it is February, but whatever. :P
The best part about it: The episode only contained songs that I'd never heard of before. Like, Glee could've just chosen well-known songs like Jingle Bells or Deck The Halls, but that would've been a little cliche and predictable. :P

My thoughts:
Artie and Brittany. So cute.
Brittany still believes in Santa (!) and when she sat on Santa's knee, she wanted Artie to walk. Aw.
And Beiste (the football coach) put her husky voice to good use, and played Santa, convincing Brittany that it was impossible to get Artie to walk again.

And then, Brittany was all upset, so Beiste bought her something that allowed Artie to walk.
(It was called Re-Walk or something.)

Anyway, it was so sweet, watching Artie walking and Brittany so happy.
But what I want to know: HOW DID BEISTE AFFORD IT?
She's a teacher. Wait, not even a teacher-- a football coach. Seriously.

If football coaches were rich, Emma would've been more happy to marry Ken.
(No, seriously. Ken could've bought an awesome fast car and taken Emma for a wild ride, and then taken her to see Rocky Horror, and then bought red and green grapes to mix in a bowl together.)

Whatever.
Moving on.

Rachel and Finn.
It was so sad, when Rachel sang Last Christmas by Wham. Finn was so mean, being all like, "I've had two girlfriends in the past two years, and they've both cheated on me!"
Crybaby. Drama queen. :(Aww. ;)

Rachel was so cute. Yeah, she might be annoying and talk a lot, but she's probably one of my favourite characters. Don't judge me. :P

Kurt and Blaine.
They were so adorable singing together.
I hope they end up together. Perfect couple. :).

Sam.
"I want chapstick. Lots and lots of chapstick".

Lauren Z.
"I want Puckerman to love me. He's such a fox. ...Oh and some sweet potato fries."

That's it.
(I also watching Good News Week. Josh Thomas was epic.)

No comments: