Saturday, February 19, 2011

FANFIC #1892.

FANFIC.
I stabbed another pin into my voodoo doll.
"DIE, DIEEE!" I yelled, inserting a pin into the doll's right hip.

I heard someone come in the room and stand behind me.
"Whatcha doing?" my bff, Mitchie, asked.
"Uh, um, nothing," I quickly replied, shoving the doll under the couch and turning around to face him. "What are you doing?"
"That doll looks like..." Mitchie began.
"No, it doesn't look like your girlfriend, of course not!" I interrupted, smiling uneasily.
"Right."

Mitchie sat on the couch with me.
"You going to the Annual Chocolate Festival today?" he asked.
"What?"
"There's a Chocolate Festival. Right outside your window."
I ran over to the window and peered through the curtains. The street was covered in chocolate and there were stalls and rides and people EVERYWHERE. "Oh my god."

We both went outside and immediately bought a chocolate pie, decorated with tempered chocolate.
Sitting down on a chocolate seat, I took a bite.
Then Mitchie took a bite.

Before this story could get boring, a chocolate-coated person walked up to us.
"Yo, may I sit down?" the stranger asked.
"Sure." We moved over and he sat down.

"Everyone's been chucking melted chocolate at me!" he moaned, "D'URGGG?!"
"Oh, I know you!" I exclaimed, "Gary Ablett Junior."
"Yah." He nodded and smiled.
Mitchie stood up, holding our chocolate pie. "YOU MONEY-OBSESSED BITCH!" Mitch yelled, "How's your solid gold house? Do you sleep comfortably on a bed made of money?"
Gary looked bewildered. "D'urg?"
With some wonderful skill, Mitchie threw the pie in Gary Ablett's ugly face.

"Hahahaha," I said.
Mitchie and I ran away, pissing ourselves laughing.

THE END.

No comments: