Thursday, March 3, 2011

FUN.

Oh, hey, I've done 800 blog posts!! Yay.
(Well, technically, if you include this post, it's 801. But we're not including this one.)

Anyway, I've been back at uni for a week. Fun.
Nothing interesting as happened, just lectures, practicals, your face... :P

I did eat a Picnic Fruit n Nut bar today. It was pretty epic.
Cool story, bro.

My birthday is on Sunday (yeah, bitches, a present would be nice. And by "present", I mean "Dale Thomas jumping out of a cake") and Glee is on Monday. :D

Sorry, I didn't blag about the Comeback episode of Glee. But it was AWESOMEEEEE.
SAM.
Ahhh, <3.
I wish Sam and Quinn could get back together. Or, at least, Sam and Rachel. :P
Quinn is so sweet and nice (except when she's acting like Queen Bitch and kissing the dumb little shit named Finn).
La la la.

2 comments:

lucy said...

Hey Laura, haven't commented in so long- I've been so busy! Hope you're enjoying uni so far :)

And happy birthday for Sunday- it's the same day as one of my friends, too! Awesome :)

Laura said...

lol, thanks.
:)

Uni's going great. I just hope there won't be much work and I can relax. /wishful thinking.