Wednesday, November 17, 2010

STUFFFFF.

Some fun facts about some cricketers who are playing Sheffield Shield matches with their state before starting the Ashes:
  • Most in-form batsmen at this present time: Mitchell Johnson. 101 not out. Hahaha. :P.
  • MHuss' state playing Victoria. And MHuss had faced 18 balls before he was caught out BY HIS OWN BROTHER. And he got a duck! Haha. Gee, imagine the upcoming family dinner- AWKWARD. :/.
  • Steve Smith is the "king of FIFA". (he told me on Twitter.) I think he should join the Melbourne Demons, they seem to be addicted to FIFA. ;)
  • Clint McKay got a duck. (he told me on Twitter.)
And yeah, that's all I has.
I watched a bit of Junior Masterchef on Monday. The finale.
It was alright (the girl won, haha) but the judges fail at maths!
Seriously.
They gave one of the kids an 11/10.
IS THIS A JOKE?
You can't have 11/10! WHAT EVEN. :(.
Pffft.

Masterchef is going to have to restore the faith that I had in that show!
I was all like, "Oh yeah, this show is good, getting people to cook and learn new skillz and that fat people may have to lose weight but if you wear a cravat, it's okay."

No. It's also teaching us that 11/10 is a legit score. :(.

Anyway, I watched TAYG on Tuesday.
They had a Stuart Little doll on Shaun's desk. It was epic. And then, the Baby Boomer guest was going to kill it because they didn't win. NOOOOOO!
But Gen Y won. Hahahaha. :D.

Oh and I watched Modern Family last night. It was a Halloween episode.
Mitchell went to work wearing a Spiderman costume, only to realise he was the only one in a costume. So, he goes to the bathroom to change, but his clothes get soaked in the toilet and he calls up Cam and is like, "I'm stuck in the cubicle wearing only a Spiderman costume!!" lol.

If someone called me and said that, I'd be like, "SWANNY? IS THAT YOU?" :P

And they did the Baby Jesus thing on Modern Family. Like, Jay was criticising Gloria for mispronouncing words all the time (cos English is her second language.) And Gloria had to get some crackers and baby cheeses for Jay. So, she brings them home in a package, gives it to Jay and he opens it.... and there's a statue of baby Jesus inside. Hahaha. :D
(They did pretty much the same thing on Kath and Kim.)

Then I watched Raising Hope.
It was... okay.
I think they should've kept the baby's name as Princess Beyonce. :(
And I liked the cashier at the supermarket. She turned the soup cans upside down and drew faces on the melons. :P. Ha!
It's a comic with my name in it! Haha, I'm awesome! :)

2 comments:

lucy said...

I watch Junior Masterchef too! Except everytime I watch it,, the kids make me feel bad because I can't cook! Lol

Laura said...

Yeah, I know! Why can't some kids just plate up vegemite on toast? THEY'RE NOT NORMAL! :(