Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In my previous post, I made some predictions which I kind of got right. :P
I said Australia would win last Sunday, and THEY DID. It was so cool, I don't think Sri Lanka was even trying. They batted first and Australia just bowled them out really quickly for 115. Haha.

Now, I said Mitchell Johnson would get 7 wickets and McKay would get 3.
I nearly got it right, McKay got about 5 wickets and Mitchell Starc (a new kid) got about 5. idk, whatever. And (t)Watto didn't make a century and neither did Hussey. :/.

Oh well.
No more cricket is on till the Ashes, which start on November 25th. :P

And I watched TAYG last night.
IT WAS EPIC.
Charlie was so good at the body art. Seriously.
Generation X had to paint someone in front of a jungle mural thingy. And they did TARZAN. They painted the dude to look like Tarzan.

See how cool it was? :P
The underwear wasn't painted on though, that's just there to keep it G-rated.
But omg.
Even though Josh Thomas is extremely awesome and I always want him to win, I wanted Gen X to win this time. BECAUSE THEIR BODY ART IS AMAZING. Ahhh.
:).

No comments: