Friday, November 26, 2010

I VOTED!

Yeah, it was the State Election that I voted in this time, and like the Federal one, I had no idea who to vote for. :/.

So, I voted Liberal. (And because the Liberal candidate was at the top, I did a donkey vote. Hahaha.)
And then, I voted Liberal above the line, in the other House. :P.
(I really wanted to vote below the line and mark a number in every box, but I got lazy.)

My reasons for doing so:
-They are going to build a Southland station. I don't even go to Southland that much, but hey, it's a cool idea.
-Myki was Labor's idea, right? So maybe Liberal might get rid of it? idk. (fyi~, Myki is the company that does the public transport tickets, and I don't hate Myki, I just prefer the old system.)
-Labor have been the government for 10 years or something. Time for a change.

And yeah.
I also like the Greens. As I've said before, they are pro-environment and all that. But I don't know anything else they care about so whatever. :/.

Meh.
I just hope it's not a Hung Parliament or whatever the hell happened last time. That was pretty messy, and this time, there will be no Bob Katter to clean it up. :(.

Oh and you guys! Glee is on Monday! :D.
I don't know much about the episode, but I've seen some promos for it. There's going to be a marriage (probably Finn's mum and Kurt's dad) and Finchel (Rachel & Finn) do this epic dance-y thing at the wedding and it's all so cool and amazing. ^_____^

And also, my NaNoWriMo is going well, I'm up to 47,000 words or something. :).
If you're lucky, I will post a little exercept of my story on this blog. MAYBE. (Don't get your hopes up, though.)
:D.

No comments: