Friday, October 26, 2012

TODAY

I voted.
...For this Rodney dude, because he is going to make Patterson Station a Zone 1 or something, idk whatever. It sounded better than all the other ones which were just promising mundane things.

I don't even catch the train from Patterson station, it's just that when I went to OLSH and we had an excursion to the city, I'd always have the tough decision of either walking the longer distance (about 5 minutes) to Bentleigh and getting a cheaper ticket, or walking the shorter distance (2 minutes) and paying extra for a Zone 1 and 2 ticket.
It was always a LOSE-LOSE situation. Expend more energy or pay more money. I DON'T KNOW.
(Although, there was a cheap sushi shop right next to Bentleigh station so lunch was sorted if I chose that option)

Anyway, I thought I should give my vote to Rodney, I thought of the future OLSH students and how I don't want the poor suckers to face the hardships I went through. It's called kindness. You guise should get some.

In other news, trade week/s is over. Thank God.
The next events:

  • October 31 - release of next year's fixture a.k.a. when Mick Malthouse whinges over Carlton's draw even though Carlton will get the easiest draw imaginable (like every other year) and it's only because they suck that they can't make the most of it.
  • Some time between now and when pre-season starts - the signing of Benny J, Krakouer, the fourth Beak (Woody) and whoever else.
  • November 9 - Glee returns
  • November 13 - COLDPLAY (AND TEMPER TRAP) CONCERT EEEEP
  • November 22 - getting some young'uns who can shine Nathan Buckley's shoes and fetch him coffee 
  • Late November - me jumping in Daisy's suitcase and going to Utah. 
  • Mid-December - Caff's Big Shave. OR SOMEONE'S BIG SHAVE, IDK I JUST WANT SOMEONE'S HAIR OKAY I AM A HAIR COLLECTOR, I COLLECT FOOTBALLER'S HAIR FOR A LIVING SHUT UP.
  • December 25 - Santa comes to all the good boys and girls and delivers PlayStations and Wiis to the rich kids and tumbleweeds to the poor ones. Also, gives books to me.
  • January 1 - HAPPY NEW YEAR
  • February 14 - Daisy gives me flowers
  • February 15 - Daisy gives Essendon and Doggies a huge thrashing
  • March 6 - Daisy gives me cake
etc etc
whatever.
bye

No comments: