Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My future visit to the Westpac Centre: a transcript

"Listen up, fellas, we got a situation on our hands. Hurry up and sign Benny J and Krakouer, okay, and also Cam Wood, I mean if you're keeping the other ruckman, why not Cam? You gave him like one game this year against the hardest ruck duo of this millenium and not even Dawes played well that game. Also, we need Clinton Young, so someone get on that. Now. Oh and someone get to Chris Dawes, butter him up with some candy, some sweet talk, I don't know, use your brain! We need him. He was fine in 2010 when we had Browny and Cloke, so why not Q-stick and Cloke in '13? anyhoo, if you can't get Dawesy back on our side, demand that Watts kid from Melbourne. Don't even bother with Petterd, he's so 2010. I mean, I know the kid nearly beat us single-handedly in Round 2 but come on, he got injured a few weeks later and is probably shite now. As are all the Demons. Get Jack Watts or don't even bother."

the end.
I wrote that, because this month is going too slowly and Trade Week is too slow and I want to know everything and I think that I know everything but I don't, I don't know anything, absolutely nothing because my bff isn't Geoff Walsh or Nathan Buckley or whoever.
I wish my bff was Nathan Buckley. We would sit around drinking strawberry milkshakes and fangirling over Alex Fasolo.

No comments: