Monday, October 8, 2012

Dear West Coast Eagles,

As you are well aware, our superstar, premiership player and One Direction member Sharrod Wellingham would like to go to your club. As he is of legendary status, we'd like the following things in exchange:

  • Luke Shuey.
  • Nathan Brown 2.0
  • A bag of Skittles
  • Matt Rosa
  • One blue rose
  • Several donkeys with waffle-making abilities
  • World peace
  • A puppy
  • Chocolate mud cake with sprinkles
Thank you for your cooperation. 

Sincerely, 
me

P.S. Could you please neuter those Selwoods of yours, they seem to be breeding like crazy and are a pest to society. No offence.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW DARE THEY TAKE SHARROD. HOW DARE THEY.

Steph said...

Haha, wasn't being anonymous on purpose there.

Steph said...

for some reason it says I posted these comments on october 11... but here I am and it's october 12...

I think I may have discovered a tear in the time-space continuum.

brb, gonna go kill hitler.

Laura said...

I know, they are so rude stealing my Sharrod, who do they think they are. :(

I think it's set to another timezone, idk. Or maybe you're in the future, that would be cool, please tell me if the world really ends on 21st December, I just like to be prepared.