Sunday, November 27, 2011

FANFIC #82937

Remember when I used to write fanfics on Mitchell Johnson? Well, don't get too excited, because this fanfic is about Glee. Deal with it.

FANFIC
(Set from the point of view of Sam Evans)

Ah, Astronomy class. The one class where I can sit here and day dream, and if the teacher asks why, I just say "I'm staring at the stars and moon and shit". She leaves me be.

Today, we were learning about the planets. My Very Easy Method Just Speeds Up Naming Planets. I think I will just think about Quinn Fabray, my ex. I really love her, I do. I mean, Mercedes is a good friend and all, but she loves that Shane dude. Anyway, she would only smash rocks into my non-existant car.

After Astronomy comes Glee. I entered the choir room, and people were already there, gazing out the window. I went over there to check out what they were looking at, but Mr Schue walked into the room so I quickly sat down.

"Okay, guys," Mr Schue said, clapping his hands together. Everyone sat down except Blaine.
"Sit down," Finn said.
Blaine sat down.
"Alright," Mr Schue continued, "Your assignment for the week is..." and he wrote something on the board.
It said "A HUMPS". Wait, whut? I looked again, closer. Oh right, "MASH UP". Sorry, I am a little dyslexic.

The next day also happened to be a Glee rehearsal. Man, I see these guys everywhere, are there any other students at this school?
I got there early and headed up to look out the window with the others. As soon as I got there, Quinn approached. Oh crap, should I turn my attention to the window or my crush?
"Hey Sam," she said, smiling.
"Hey," I said, looking at her and away from the window.
"Colour me mine?" she asked.
"I'll colour you yours any day," I said, without even thinking. Oh crud. Now she knows that I want her back.
"See you Friday," she said, and walked away.

Mr Schue came into the room, and again, I missed my window of opportunity to look out there. Crud.

The next day, after an interesting English class where Puck had confessed his love for Ms Corcoran, I headed on to the choir room.
Man, basically all the Glee students are in all my other classes too. No wonder I transferred away from this shit school.

I got to the room and immediately went straight to the window. Kurt was already there, looking out. I positioned a chair, put one foot on---
"Don't climb on the furniture!" Blaine yelled, pointing straight at me.
I quickly took my foot off. "Your boyfriend is allowed to," I told Blaine.
"Yeah, so?" Blaine said, smirking, "We're the hottest couple of the school, we can get away with shit."
I frowned, and sat down sulkily.

So, the next day was Friday. Ugh, if I don't see what's outside the freaking window today, then I will have to wait till Monday. That sucks.
I walked into the choir room for Glee practice, and... no one was there. I was early!
Quickly, I headed to the window.
I had just put both feet on a chair and was rising up when....
"Sammy Evans," I heard from behind me. Crud.
"Hey, Santana," I said, swivelling around and getting down from the chair, "Why are you here? Spying on us?"
"Oh, you just close your big mouth before you swallow me whole," she said, cruelly, "I came to see someone else."
"Well, no one else is here," I said.
Then, all the Glee students walked in, and Santana walked away from me. I saw her whisper something to Finn, and then she was gone.

Friday night came, and Colour Me Mine was fabulous. I painted a coaster for Quinn, and she painted one for me. She wearing one of my old shirts, which had nearly fallen apart.

After a long and boring weekend of doing nothing but watching Star Wars, Monday arrived. I couldn't wait to get to Glee to look out the window, even though the other students were all annoying as shit.
I made sure to get their early, but I ended up walking in the door at the same time as Mr Schue. Damn corridor full of stupid bustling students. Where did all those students come from? They are just nameless extras, at least people actually know my name.

The next day, I had Astronomy right before Glee practice. After a good day dream about Quinn, I excused myself from class five minutes early.
"What for, Samuel?" she asked.
"Oh, Saturn is about to orbit around Jupiter," I lied, "This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!"
"Fine," she said.
I headed out, and straight to the choir room.

Kurt and Rachel was already there, discussing musicals and New York and other shit. Finn was glancing out the window.
"Hey," I said, climbing up on a chair next to Finn.
"Hey," he said, absent-mindedly, focussing more on what was outside the window.
I stretched up and peered out the window.
I was so close!
I could see an open field of dried-up grass that went on for miles and miles. I peered closer and closer, trying to see what was so interesting.
My face was inches away from the window, when all of a sudden, I was smashed up against it. All I could hear was laughing from Finn, the little trickster.
This whole window thing was a trick? F*ck this shit, I'm gone.

No comments: