Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3rd/4th/5th EPISODE OF AMERICAN HORROR STORY.

Yeah, I have no idea what episode they're up to in Australia.
This is the 2nd part of Ryan Murphy's spell on me: watch American Horror Story religiously until you have no idea what you're doing.

Anyway, I really like Violet and Tate, not so much as a couple, but as individual characters.
It was so funny when the parents rushed to the hospital, and they're like, "Violet, don't open the door!" and she's like, "What? It's Halloween!"

Also, when Adelaide wanted to be a pretty girl, I was like, "ME TOO! Let's be bffs."
And then, when she died, it was really sad. ;_;
It was much worse though, because I've seen Mean Girls about 100 times, so I could sense what would happen. It made it ten times worse. :/

Although, I'm not sure what happened to Violet. The scary evil guy must have kidnapped her. Maybe it was Tate? Maybe it was the cool-yet-creepy gay dudes?

I like Tate, though. He looks like Sam Evans, but he's psycho and stuff, so I call him Psycho!Sam.
Weird.

Anyhoo, I really want to watch next week.
Why did the woman faint at the sight of the foetus?
What happened to Violet?
And how the heck did that girl get through the cement?
Why am I asking questions to nobody and talking to myself? Is this another part of Ryan Murphy's plan to make me go crazy? :/

No comments: