Tuesday, November 1, 2011

AMERICAN HORROR STORY.

...Is one messed-up show.

Basically, it was created by Ryan Murphy (who created Glee) so what the hell was I expecting?
Anyway, it was interesting.

Before I even get to the family, the little girl, Adelaide, was freaky. Sometimes she'd just APPEAR in the family's house and be like, "You will dieeee."
It's like, "what the hell, man, get out of my house?"
(I think she was Down's syndrome, so we'll just let it slide, shall we?)

Plus, the parents fight so much, mainly because the dad had an affair and the mum is still trying to forgive him.
And the daughter cuts herself and started hanging out with a psycho killer. :P

Plus, their dog barks so much, as if warning that danger will approach. It's like, "CALM DOWN, IT'S JUST A HOUSE!"
Because people died in the house before the family moved in, so maybe the dog can smell the ghosts or something, idk.

Anyhoo, I will tune in next week, mainly because I have no life and have nothing better to do on Tuesdays 9:30, but also because it's kind of interesting. Ryan Murphy must have some kind of spell on me. :/

No comments: